Welcome to our hotel
The hotel is 50 m far away from Guesthouse Vladimír and just 10 minutes from the centre of the town of Janské Lázně. In the winter season, there are excellent conditions for skiing in the SKI AREA of Černá hora (Black Mountain) (1299 metres above sea level). Hotel Vladimír is a new family hotel with a restaurant, winter and summer terrace. The hotel is situated (700 metres above sea level) at the bottom station of the car cableway leading up on Black Mountain in a calm part of the spa town of JANSKÉ LÁZNĚ, lying in the Giant Mountains. Our accommodation facilities offer you recreational, weeklong as well as short-term stays in double rooms, four-bed maisonette studios and suites equipped with TV/SAT and separate sanitary installations. 20% discount on ski school and their services ŠAFÁŘ
– A ski lift is 30 m far away from the hotel.
– Station of the car cableway up on Černá hora – 100 m far away
– You can choose between lifts 250 m up to 2500 m long
– In the summer period you can undertake sightseeing flights, ride a horse, try paragliding and cycle touring.
– We recommend a trip to the ZOO in Dvůr Králové n./L. to see a Safari – 35 km far away
– Adršpach and Teplice Rocks – 35 km far away
– Pec pod Sněžkou – 12 km far away
– Hotel ar non-smoking areas.
– A dog is permitted only by arrangement with the hotel owner.
– Parking near the hotel
– Meals at the hotel restaurant.
– free Wi-Fi in hotel
– Before entering the house you have to ride Vladimir (free) across the parking No.1 or No.3 at the cable car to Černá hora
– GPS location 50°37`52.813″N, 15°46`5.177″E